Ole Erik Brennhagen
40343210 | Rødstuveien 17, 0572 Oslo | [email protected]
- Work in large and small Open Source environments
- VMWare, Citrix, Xen and other virtualization platforms
- Linux and Windows Server and Client
- Azure, intune, Active Directory, Azure Directory, Office 365
- Agresso, Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce and other CRM systems
- Python, Bash, Powershell and other script / programming languages
August 2018 - Ongoing, CRM IT Technical Manager, Save the Children Norway
- Agile work with a focus on Salesforce and related integrations.
- Aggresso, SMS system, Deployment systems and more.
- Business partnering and requirement gathering.
- Data and lead management for Volunteers in Salesforce.
- Full Service Cloud delivery, including requirement discovery and project management.
- Close cooperation with external technical partners.
February 2017 - August 2018, IT Consultant, IBM, Operations Manager
- Sysadmin for Save the Children.
- Involved in Salesforce and other projects.
- Application operation and support for several national and international companies.
June 2014 - February 2017, IT Consultant, Evry ASA, 2/3. Line
- Deep technical work for customers.
- Citrix, network, Windows server and other applications
- Customer team leader for Save the Children. This included attending customer meetings and daily meetings with the sysadmin.
- Delivery of Office 365 and Azure projects.
June 2010 - June 2014, IT Consultant, Evry ASA, Service Desk
- Technical support for several external customers by email and telephone.
- Close contact with sysadmins.
June 2008 - June 2010, IT Apprentice, Buskerud University College
- Technical service on student equipment.
- Support for the college’s systems by phone and face to face.
2007 - 2008
ICT Service and Operations, Hønefoss VGS
2006 - 2007
Electronics, Hønefoss VGS